Matson & Vallerga Architects Inc. is the successor to the architectural firms of F.T. Georgeson & Associates, Gerald D. Matson, Architect, & Matson & Nielson Architects.
Our firm was established when Gerald D. Matson Purchased the Eureka Office of Franklin T. Georgeson Architects in 1954 and has operated out of its current location in Eureka since 1960. Peter L. Vallerga Joined the firm in 1960. In 1999 the firm underwent a name change from Gerald D. Matson Architects, Inc., to Matson & Vallerga Architects, Inc. The firm was managed by Peter L. Vallerga following Mr. Matson's retirement in 1986, with Mark A. Gaxiola taking over management in 2005.
3234 T Street,
Eureka, CA 95503
Ph: (707) 443-1669
Fax: (707) 443-4792